Saturday, January 8, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 39

I understand,” said Jason. “But I would like to see you again, even if just as friends.” The words sounded hollow. He'd heard them himself when he was dumped by a girlfriend or boyfriend. He kissed Luigi again. “Thank you, Luigi. That was the best sex I've had for a long time. Will you give me your number?”
Luigi just shook his head.
Jason simply looked at him, and something of what he was feeling must have shown in his face, for Luigi reached out his hand and stroked Jason's cheek.
You'll survive, straight boy. Your kind always do.”
Jason leaned his head into Luigi's surprisingly firm and muscular hand, and rubbed his face against it. He could hear the muffled scritch of his beard stubble against the smooth, soft skin of the other man's palm.
If you change your mind, beautiful, I work at The Lord Grey.”
Luigi pulled his hand away. “But that's a gay pub,” he said, surprised.
So I discovered,” replied Jason with a wink.



No comments: