Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 64

Keith let Jason kiss him for several heartbeats and then pulled away.

Don't play with me, Jase.” He spoke gently enough but there was steel underneath.

Jason could feel Keith's erection hard against his hip. He had one himself, ridiculously, even though only a few hours ago he'd made love to Luigi. He knew if he pushed it, he and Keith could prolly have sex. But Keith was a person, not just a piece of meat. And if they had sex, the job together would become impossible. They had to work together every day.

I won't. That's why I want to talk to you tomorrow.”

We won't have time at work. You know how it is when it gets busy.”

I'll meet you somewhere.”

Where?”

You tell me.”

The Café Nova, on Brunswick Street, at 4?”

Jason smiled at Keith. “OK.” He watched Keith disappear back the way they'd come, and when he was out of sight, he sighed and set off for home.






No comments: