Friday, March 18, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 90

Jason was intrigued at this insight into Tom's character.
So he has a heart of gold?” His grin was a little mocking.
W-e-l-l … not quite. But he can be kind and generous. And as I said, he's a fantastic top. Hits the spot every time.” Keith winked at him.
I'll take your word for it.”
I hope you stay, Jase.” Keith's naked hope and longing were uncomfortable.
Keith ...”
I know. I know.”
Friends, right?” Jason smiled as he spoke. But he promised nothing. At least, that's what he told himself. “What's the scene with Esmé?”
Whaddya mean?”
I got a slight impression that you two had once been an item.”
Keith looked away. “Yeah. We've been friends for a while. And … I'm very close to her.”
I saw that.”
So … well … I … we … one night. Look, I don't really want to talk about it.”
Jason was taken aback. Keith was quite comfortable talking about sex with Tom, about his feelings for Tom. Yet he felt protective of Esmé. And that was intriguing.



No comments: