Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday blahs

Bleagh.  And buggerit.  It's Monday, and I'm sooooo busy.

So you'll have to be satisfied with more eye-candy, today, and something more substantial later. 

Look at the gorgeous colour of this bloke's eyes!  Hazel is such a rare hue for eyes.  Look at the perfection of his eyebrows and his enticing lips!  The designer stubble, too, is just right.

I can understand why, if you were irredeemably straight, you wouldn't find him sexy.  In fact, I, who am very far from straight, don't find him particularly sexy.  Sexy comes from a smile meant just for you, from a liking for you, from a body which responds to yours because he (or she) thinks you are special and attractive.

Beautiful, though.  Very beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sexy comes from a smile meant just for you, from a liking for you, from a body which responds to yours because he (or she) thinks you are special and attractive."

I really like the way you set physical beauty apart from sexy.
Your own definition? Reminds me of an anonymous saying;

"You don't love someone because they're beautiful. They're beautiful because you love them."

Nigel said...

It is my own definition. And I like your saying. It's true: when you love somebody, their physical imperfections don't matter.