Because Blogger's "Adult warning" often goes into a perpetual loop (isn't working properly), I will be making all new posts at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog, my Facebook and my Google+ page and my group.
(Update: Blogger hasn't fixed its problem with the "adult warning". Will go back to posting at my WordPress blog)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday blahs

Bleagh.  And buggerit.  It's Monday, and I'm sooooo busy.

So you'll have to be satisfied with more eye-candy, today, and something more substantial later. 

Look at the gorgeous colour of this bloke's eyes!  Hazel is such a rare hue for eyes.  Look at the perfection of his eyebrows and his enticing lips!  The designer stubble, too, is just right.

I can understand why, if you were irredeemably straight, you wouldn't find him sexy.  In fact, I, who am very far from straight, don't find him particularly sexy.  Sexy comes from a smile meant just for you, from a liking for you, from a body which responds to yours because he (or she) thinks you are special and attractive.

Beautiful, though.  Very beautiful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sexy comes from a smile meant just for you, from a liking for you, from a body which responds to yours because he (or she) thinks you are special and attractive."

I really like the way you set physical beauty apart from sexy.
Your own definition? Reminds me of an anonymous saying;

"You don't love someone because they're beautiful. They're beautiful because you love them."

Nigel said...

It is my own definition. And I like your saying. It's true: when you love somebody, their physical imperfections don't matter.