Friday, July 22, 2011

I'se been sick

I've had dreadful gastro: vomiting, diarrhoea, the worst headaches I've had for donkey's years, and a griping belly.  I'm recovered today, and I'll post another episode of Majorca Flats later.

Meanwhile, while I write the episode of MF, enjoy these pics of the Aussiebum blue Stripes nylon speedos.  Of course, it's winter here in the Southern hemisphere, and summer where most of youse blokes (and sheilas!) live, but the signs of impending spring are everywhere.

One day, when I'm slim enough, I'm going to wear a pair of these down to my local swimming pool when I do my laps (I started again two days ago, now that my back is almost better) and wow them silly with my beauteous physique.  I am.  Truly.



BTW, theses photos were taken on one of the Sydney beaches, but I don't know which one.  Looks like Bondi (pronounced, BTW "bond-eye")

No comments: