Because Blogger's "Adult warning" often goes into a perpetual loop (isn't working properly), I will be making all new posts at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog, my Facebook and my Google+ page and my group.
(Update: Blogger hasn't fixed its problem with the "adult warning". Will go back to posting at my WordPress blog)

Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday!

It's Monday morning in eastern Oz.  Back to work.  And this will go on for another 10 years -- until we've paid off the mortgage.

Problem is: my "real-life" job is what pays for everything but it leaves me no time or energy to do the stuff I love.  Like writing.

Oh well.  Things could be worse!

I did a Google search for Monday morning and it came up with this, a pic of a shark scare on a Sydney beach.  I dunno why.  Shark=Monday?  Big teeth and a hideously painful bite?  Exactamento, dude.

Meanwhile, I can see that the sad fashion for boardies instead of speedos continues, to our loss.


No comments: