Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Do Two

I Do Two is out, just in time for St Valentine's day! I was stunned, to be honest, that my story Stripes was accepted for it -- against some fierce competition from authors around the globe. Stripes is about a guy who longs for someone to love, and finds him on a surfer beach in Victoria Australia. It's erotic but as with most of my stuff, it's also romantic: one day we'll all find Mr Right. Maybe in the most unexpected place and way.

At the moment, just the e-book is available. A paperback is due out soon. All the profits go to the Lamba Legal Defense fund in support of gay marriage -- so no royalties for me! But it's a wonderful cause, and I'm proud to be part of it. I haven't read the other stories yet, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know what I think. They're sure to be good, with some well-known names in the list. Plus, four of the authors have been published in Wilde Oats, and I'm very chuffed about that too.

No comments: