Sunday, May 2, 2010

Footy revisited


Some time ago, I took down a few chapters of Footy for some tweaking, then my computer died and all the picture links were lost, and restoring everything was such a big job I kept on postponing reuploading them. Anyway, it's now done, and you can read Footy here, if you haven't already.

I will start uploading I Get No Kick From Champagne this week. This is also set in Melbourne and in a fantasy world, and will take several months to upload completely. It's about a laddish straight guy who discovers that he loves another man and in the process grows up. I'll keep you guys posted when I load a new chapter.

And after grumbling about my ability to write, I find myself renergized and will be posting something from a new story written by me and my lady shortly. I'm warning you though, she doesn't do happy endings. :-)


No comments: