Saturday, May 8, 2010

Muscles, and swim briefs


I'm not sure whether I like men as muscled as the guy in this pic. Yes, he looks like a real-life comic book hero, and if I'd been wiser to the ways of the world, I'd have known as a young teen that I was gay-shaded by my reactions to Superman, yet somehow ..... He intimidates me, and I can't help think that he's far more focussed on all the time he spends working out than he would be on me. And that he would look down on me, because I don't have a bod like his. But it's also aesthetic: it's just too much. Somehow, I think I'd prefer a man with a less perfect body and a kind smile, with kindness and compassion in his heart. Of course, he may be a wonderful man with a kind heart, a great sense of humor, the wisdom of Solomon, and so on. My admittedly limited experience of beautiful guys is that they are solipsistic arseholes. If you are plain you will tend to have less ego, and to try harder to be liked. Which makes plain guys more likable. What do ya'll think?

No comments: