Thursday, September 23, 2010

Down, down.


I'm feeling very down. Sometimes I know why this happens to me, and sometimes I don't. Often what takes down the slippery slope is something very small, something quite unimportant.

Maybe it's because I still don't feel right. I wake up with a headache every morning. Maybe it's because yesterday, when I took the dogs for a walk in the forest I found a pile of old carpets dumped by someone too laxy or too mean to pay the $25 fee to dump them at the municipal tip, even though they were prepared to pay a few thousands to get their new carpets. Scum. Maybe because someone I thought was a friend has turned out not to be. Maybe because I am barely losing weight, and I must, or my heart will attack me. Or maybe because we've been on holiday (just at home) and next week I will have to start getting up at 5:30 and going to my job again. Sigh.

So today I'm going downtown. I'll visit a second hand bookshop, maybe see a film, just postpone thinking.



Petula Clark!

I feel better already!

No comments: