Because Blogger's "Adult warning" often goes into a perpetual loop (isn't working properly), I will be making all new posts at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog, my Facebook and my Google+ page and my group.
(Update: Blogger hasn't fixed its problem with the "adult warning". Will go back to posting at my WordPress blog)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dark Haired Babe

This guy is so gorgeous.  And to add to his attraction, he's wearing a thong underneath his jeans.  They always showcase a man's (or a woman's) bum better than any other kind of underwear, provided there's something to show off about.

I love it that he's not too muscly; that his body hair is thick enough to brush with your hands, but not too thick; I love the curve of his eyebrows and their thickness; the faint flush to his face; his perfect neck column; the full sweet curve of his lips.

Sometimes there are some people, male or female, so beautiful that one is in awe.  I have no thought of knowing them or having sex with them.  Just an occasional glance will do me.  I know physical beauty is transitory, but then everything passes, not so?  Panta rhei, said the Greeks.  But they said it to remind us, because we keep on forgetting.

No comments: