Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jock-straps


So incredibly sexy.  I have no idea why.  Is it because I associate them with sportsmen?  We didn't wear them where I grew up.  On the other hand, no one wore boxers and most wore what Ozzies call jocks, which are bikini briefs.  So when you did a sport you wore a brief, perhaps snugger than the one you wore every day.  Jock-straps were items of amusement:  I can remember my father and uncle laughing about them.  Even then, though I had no idea I was gay, I remember being intrigued.  A portent of things to come?

Or maybe they're sexy because they so beautifully shape and surround a shapely bum.  Anyway, here are some pics.







[First 3 pics from The Slab, the second last from Freshpair, the last from I know not where, but he's definitely wearing a jock-strap ]

No comments: