Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 77

He was thinking back to something which Graeme had said earlier. “I'm not really into the scene,” he said. “I dunno. All those buff blokes, obsessed with how they look. Casual hookups. Not for me.”
C'mon. You surely have picked up a guy just for a quickie?”
Jason laughed, but softly. “Yeah. Yesterday, as it happens. And I'm not saying it wasn't very good. It was. But what I really wanted while we were going at it, was ...”
He stopped abruptly, his throat tight.
Mmm?”
When Jason didn't answer, he heard Graeme turn to look at him. “You don't have to talk about it, if it's too hard. But I'm a good listener.”
Jason, still not looking at the other man, said, “It's just … I used to have a guy. I loved him so much, And he's gone.”
Did he leave you?” Graeme's tone was kind and Jason knew that if he didn't want to continue, the other man wouldn’t push him.
[Image from GayTwoGether



No comments: