Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 83

Rock Hudson -- straight acting
Grateful that Keith understood, Jason smiled back, and said, “I like you Keith, and I have to work with you, and I don't want us to be enemies. And … you know … if we … well, afterwards ….”
Don't worry about it. It's no biggie.” Keith reached across the table and patted Jason's hand. “I never meant to push. It's just … sometimes …. I get lonely.” He looked away and then self-consciously took a sip of his coffee.
Yes. Yeah, I get lonely too. And I'm sorry now that I had sex with that guy. He was a nice bloke, but so sad. I think he'd had some loss or his guy had turned out straight or something and so after, we had a long heart-to-heart. He chucked me out because he thought I was straight!”
You?” Keith gave a great shout of laughter.
What dya mean, me?” replied Jason, grinning, but pretending to be angry. “I'm not so obvious.”
Yeah, true. Maybe I just have a very sensitive gaydar. I could tell at once. I mean, even if you hadn't come into The Lord Grey for a job, I would've known.”
Actually,” Jason drawled, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands behind his head, “I didn't even know that it was a gay pub. And when Tom told me not to fuck the customers I was …. shocked.”





No comments: