Because Blogger's "Adult warning" often goes into a perpetual loop (isn't working properly), I will be making all new posts at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog, my Facebook and my Google+ page and my group.
(Update: Blogger hasn't fixed its problem with the "adult warning". Will go back to posting at my WordPress blog)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Blog by an Ozzie Gay Father

He lives in Sydney, I think, is a dad and is (unlike me) super fit.  Triathlon fit.  I hate him (only joking) (Seriously) (I mean about the joking)   His blog is called superchilled.

He did a post on religion and I thought when I read it, yup, so true.  For me, religion isn't about listening to someone else telling me about how evil I am or other people are, it's about me trying harder to love my neighbour, to be a nicer person, to make the world a better place.  I like hymns 'cos I like singing, but my memories of church are of crushing -- crushing -- boredom.  Not to mention major theological doubts (is absence of evidence evidence of absence?)

No comments: