Monday, October 10, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 221


Afterwards, they lay entangled, their bodies as floppy as a sunning cat's.
Key was very hurt, you know, Lou baby. He tried to pretend nothing was wrong but I could see it was. I think he's got fond of you.”
Yeah. I know. I'm sorry. I … it was stupid of me. I … sometimes I just get angry, for no reason, you know.”
Oh, you have reasons, just … well … they're not immediate, if you know what I mean. I mean, Cody, and your parents and school. Being an outsider, all that shit.”
It must have been nice to have belonged. You know, have mates, feel part of things.”
You belong now, Lou.” Jason kissed Luigi on the cheek.
Luigi's eyes pricked with tears. Wuss fucking weepy homo, he thought angrily.
Jason didn't see his wet eyes. “Tea?” he asked.
Me?” answered Luigi with disdain. “Never! C'mon let's go out and get a coffee.”





First Majorca Flats post       Previous MF post (#220)       Next MF post(#222)


Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments: