Monday, November 14, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 248


Cody could hear Luigi's phone ringing and ringing and he was afraid it would divert to voicemail, when Luigi answered.
Hello?” He never said hello when he knew who was calling.
Lou, it's Cody. Please ….” Cody choked. “... please don't put the phone down. I'm sorry to call you so late … but … Lou, I need help. Please.”
Go on,” said Luigi, but his tone offered no encouragement.
I was …. I was taken by the Mount Macedon murderer … and I ….”
I saw you! I saw you Cody, getting into that little VW van. I knew I should have done something.”
Yes. I remember. He drugged me, Lou, and kept me in the dark, and … and he ... he raped me … oh God, Lou, what'm I to do?”
Where are you?”
At Mount Macedon.”
Whose phone is this?”
My rescuer.” Cody turned to look at the other man, who looked embarrassed.
Can I talk to him?”


Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)


No comments: