Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 262


 “We'll talk about it in the car on the way home. OK?” Luigi didn't want to discuss this any further with Michael present.
You should go to the police. You won't be safe until you do. And thwarted, he'll be out there looking for new victims.” Michael was insistent.
Yeah. And I'll be in all the newspapers. And that'll be the end. Of everything. My marriage. My job. My life.”
Luigi's face was filled with love but his tone was firm. “Michael’s right. If you don't you'll never again feel safe. He's got your mobile, right, your driver's licence which has your address on it, and your name? He knows all about you. And Coads …. you must help stop him. You'll be the first real lead the police have.”
Cody's eyes darkened in despair. He nodded.
Luigi turned to Michael. “Could you phone your dad? Now?  I know it's very early, but ...”





Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments: