Saturday, March 3, 2012

Majorca Flats -- 288



I don't know anyone—well, anyone who wouldn't judge.” Colin shook his head. “But I'll see if I can get someone from the helpline. Let me go'nd make the call now.”
Why are you being so kind to me?” Cody was angry and suspicious.
Colin looked at him for a moment. “This isn't the 50s or the 60s any more, Cody. And you're the victim. You haven't done any wrong.”
Yes I have. I've cheated on my wife. I've lied and deceived. I've whored around.” Cody's bitterness cut.
Stop it!” Luigi was angry. “There are worse things. Much worse. And … Coads … you've paid the price for it.”
Cody ignored Luigi. He stared down at his trembling hands. And then he started to weep, great wrenching sobs which made him shake.
Luigi took his hand, and caressed it, but didn't speak, his face sombre. Colin and Michael were also silent as they waited for Cody to weep himself out.





Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)


Image from this exhibit of crying men.  Fascinating.

No comments: