Monday, March 19, 2012

Majorca Flats -- 291


Luigi pulled over to the side of the road.
It was Jason. “Are you OK, Lou? Is he?”
I'm good, Jace. We're just going to see a doctor in the city. I'll be in touch.” Luigi didn't want to talk about Cody while Cody was present. He would need to talk, eventually, he knew. But not now. He'd need to discuss his feelings, with Jason and Keith. Because he had no idea what to do. He still loved Cody, but now he was all too aware of his flaws, of what sort of person he was. Seeing Cody beaten down and lost and damaged after what had happened had made him feel more tender towards Cody, but also slightly contemptuous. And the fact that he could feel contempt for someone raped and almost murdered shamed him. I am a horrible person, he thought.
You know if you need me, Lou, just let me know, alright?”
Yes, I know. Thank you. I'll ring you, OK?”
He broke the connection.




Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)



No comments: