Because Blogger's "Adult warning" often goes into a perpetual loop (isn't working properly), I will be making all new posts at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog, my Facebook and my Google+ page and my group.
(Update: Blogger hasn't fixed its problem with the "adult warning". Will go back to posting at my WordPress blog)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy new year to everybody

Here in eastern Oz, only New Zealand in the world  beats us into the new year.

It's been a better year for me than for many years.  The gradual recovery from the Henrik/Jack/Arn disaster proceeded; my job got better; we paid off more debt.  All I need to do now is lose some weight!

To all of you: happy new year.

Aan almal van julle: 'n gelukkige en voorspoedige nuwe jaar

A vous tous: bonne annee

A Ustedes todos: feliz ano nuevo.

Just as I have climbed out of my slough of despond, so I hope you all will be well, will be very well in 2015.  Thanks for following this blog.  Onwards and upwards.


No comments: