Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Maddening

Blogger's "adult warning" algorithm is still not working properly.  What happens is that after you have clicked on it 10 or so times, it goes into a perpetual loop, and you can't access this blog.  The only way to fix that is to clear the cache on your computer.  Most ppl won't know to do that, so I'm potentially losing a lot of visitors.  Therefore,  I'm going to continue to make most of my posts on my Wordpress blog

I thought Blogger had fixed the problem, but it hasn't.  You can follow my Wordpress blog via email; you don't need a Wordpress account.

2 comments:

Gordon Harris said...

Your blog seems to be working for me, Nick.
Hugs, Gordon

NPT said...

What happens is that if you access the blog via the adult warning button more than X times in a certain period, it goes into a perpetual loop. The only way I found to break that loop was to clear the cache.

Tiresome