Thursday, May 27, 2010

ElvenSword

Looking back on it now, I have to say I'd write it differently. A bit too florid, for me, these days. But it was my first novel, and I've already rewritten it about 10 times. So I'm not to keen on rewriting it again. Anyway I've posted another chapter at my website. I loved writing it. There was this whole fantasy (if you'll forgive the word) of a world where love is polymorphous and in some cases positively promiscuous. Men love men and women, sometimes at the same time. Something I think would be a good thing in our world, though one must always be alert to unintended consequences.

They do say that you should write your first novel then throw it away: because you learn so much doing it, and your subsequent novels will be so much better that you'll be embarrassed.

Well I didn't, and so you get to read it. Or not, as the case may be. I might still rewrite it, or rather re-edit it, but... there are so many projects still in the pipeline.

Anyway, enjoy. Oh and enjoy this image of Orlando Bloom. Mega cute.

No comments: