Because Blogger's "Adult warning" often goes into a perpetual loop (isn't working properly), I will be making all new posts at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog, my Facebook and my Google+ page and my group.
(Update: Blogger hasn't fixed its problem with the "adult warning". Will go back to posting at my WordPress blog)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Dieux du Stade

That means 'Gods of the Stadium', and refers to a calendar of photos of French rugby players.

They are extraordinarily beautiful. Here are a few for you to enjoy.

What intrigues me is that these blokes must know that we gay-shaded men are going to look at their nude images.  And it doesn't seem to bother them.



You can see a previous post about the Dieux du Stade here, and a later one here.

[And a still later one here]

No comments: