Monday, July 18, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 155

From Towleroad
Yeah. But you get the point. And you know, I wonder how many marriages in my own family, going back over the centuries were because one side or the other had money? It's a kind of whoring.”
No, not really,” said Keith quietly. “Believe me. First off, maybe they grew to love each other. Even arranged marriages sometimes work. But … I had to go out every night to find a guy who wanted to root me. Every night. And some of them were … horrible. Horrible.” He looked away. “They thought because they were payin', they owned my soul. Somehow … somehow they felt they could be as cruel to me as they wanted. And so many of them insisted they do it bareback. They thought they wouldn't catch the big A if they topped.” He stopped again and swallowed, and shook his head. “Ya know what? The blokes who were kindest to me were the married older half-straight and closeted men. They used to thank me. They always told me how handsome I was, how attractive. Some of them wanted to see me again. They were kind. They treated me like a regular bloke. They would talk about the footy. Stuff like that.”
What happened?” Luigi was leaning against the kitchen counter, and once more Jason admired his body, his beauty.


First Majorca Flats post       Previous MF post (#154)       Next MF post(#156)


Majorca Flats Episodes 1 to 10           Majorca Flats Episodes 71 to 80
Majorca Flats Episodes 11 to 20         Majorca Flats Episodes 81 to 90
Majorca Flats Episodes 21 to 30         Majorca Flats Episodes 91 to 100
Majorca Flats Episodes 31 to 40         Majorca Flats Episodes 101 to 110
Majorca Flats Episodes 41 to 50         Majorca Flats Episodes 111 to 120   
Majorca Flats Episodes 51 to 60         Majorca Flats Episodes 121 to 130
Majorca Flats Episodes 61 to 70

No comments: