Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 213


Keith sat quietly holding both Esme's hands.
I'm not much help, am I, Ezz? What you need is a 100% stright blaoke who loves ya. And ya've got me instaid.”
Esme squeezed his hands. “You're my best friend and I love you.”
Yeah, but ya knaow all the reasons … Ezzaloona, I love you. You're my best friend. But I love Tom, too. And I think I'm … well … Jason is a top blaoke.”
Yeah. I know. I like him immensely. He's so different to what I expected.”
What did you expect?”
I dunno. An upper-class twit. All teeth and fruity voice and bobbing Adam's apple. He does speak very posh but he's seems so ordinary. I really like him.”
Me too. He's … he's lovely.”
They looked at each other then smiled simultaneously. Keith pulled her close and hugged her. She could feel his hard-on pressed against her. She looked at him her eyes dark. “That's not a good idea.”
Naow. Maybe not. But I want to.”
They set off for his flat.



First Majorca Flats post       Previous MF post (#212)       Next MF post(#214)

Episodes 1 to 180 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments: