Because Blogger's "Adult warning" often goes into a perpetual loop (isn't working properly), I will be making all new posts at my WordPress blog. You can follow it even if you do not have a WordPress Account. There're also my Twitter and my Tumblr blog, my Facebook and my Google+ page and my group.
(Update: Blogger hasn't fixed its problem with the "adult warning". Will go back to posting at my WordPress blog)

Monday, May 18, 2015

Meh. Too much trouble



Have ever had that thing with someone who was once a friend when you just start thinking this is too much trouble?  I used to have a friend I really loved--not "in love", just love.  But although he professed to care for me, he didn't really.   As the months went by I eventually stopped caring for him, too.  A few weeks ago we had a disagreement and I considered discussing it with him.  But decided it wasn't worth it.  I didn't care enough to waste time and emotional effort in trying any more. When that happens, you know the relationship is finished.  It's sad in a way.  I thought we'd connected.  But connection is a two-way process, yes?

No comments: