Thursday, May 26, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 120

Luigi, first … look, it's been worrying me a lot since we … Look … I'm not straight. I know I pretended, but ...” Jason paused for a minute, still keeping a tight grip on Luigi's hands. “I have had girlfriends, but I'm gay. I lived with a man. I was in love with him. His name was Brent.” Then, to his shame and chagrin he found himself unable to speak. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve.
What the fuck are ya doin' to Jase?” Keith loomed over them, big, angry, protective.
Jason let go of one of Luigi's hands and grabbed Keith by the other. “Siddown,” he growled past the lump in his throat. “Just siddown and fucking listen!”
He looked at the other men, one after the other, and when he was sure they were ready to listen, he began.


I met Brent at a cricket game. It was lust at first sight. And love too. Oh jeez, so much love. He was playing for the other team, and afterwards we went for a beer which became two and then three. And it was as if there was electricity between us. We couldn't stop looking at each other. He was so sexy in his cricket whites, smelling of sweat and earth and him. I wanted him so much. I hadn't really thought about being 'gay'. There'd been a guy at school and I'd thought I loved him, but it wasn't like I felt gay or anything. I'd had girlfriends and it was good, the sex, and ...” and Jason struggled to be honest, to explain it all properly, “... and being close to them. I mean, Lou,” and he turned to look at Luigi, “I could have got married and probably the marriage would have worked, because … well, because I can have a relationship with a woman. But then I met Brent.”



First Majorca Flats post      Previous MF post (#119)       Next MF post(#121)


Majorca Flats Episodes 1 to 10           Majorca Flats Episodes 61 to 70
Majorca Flats Episodes 11 to 20         Majorca Flats Episodes 71 to 80
Majorca Flats Episodes 21 to 30         Majorca Flats Episodes 81 to 90
Majorca Flats Episodes 31 to 40         Majorca Flats Episodes 91 to 100
Majorca Flats Episodes 41 to 50         Majorca Flats Episodes 101 to 110   
Majorca Flats Episodes 51 to 60         Majorca Flats Episodes 111 to 120  

No comments: