Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 159

Fuck, Lou, someone like you … you're so … you're unique. You're so hot, so beautiful, so sexy … and fuck me, Lou, so farking courageous and strong. And yeah. That surprised me. I'm sorry. I know I've got a lot to learn. I don't really know much about being gay.”
Yeah. It's OK.” Luigi pulled Jason to him and said very softly into his ear, so close Jason could feel his breath, hear the movements of his tongue and lips, “Jace, just be yourself. You're good, OK, like you are. I understand about the way blokes see me. People think all kinds of shit about me all the time. What matters is that they get over it. Like you did.” And then he kissed Jason's ear. Jason's cock immediately went rigid.
JeeSUS! Lou! I so want to fuck you again! You … jeez … that time … I just couldn't stop thinking about it. C'mere! Lemme kiss you!”
Jason pulled Luigi close and pressed his groin against Luigi's and his tongue into Luigi's mouth.
I see, I see,” said Keith, coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel, “practically up each other before I've even left the house. While I go out for a day of honest toil, you boy-toys stay home and fuck! Jeez, guys! Couldn't you wait till I'd left?” He put his head on one side and assumed a downcast look.


First Majorca Flats post       Previous MF post (#158)       Next MF post(#160)


Majorca Flats Episodes 1 to 10           Majorca Flats Episodes 101 to 110
Majorca Flats Episodes 11 to 20         Majorca Flats Episodes 111 to 120
Majorca Flats Episodes 21 to 30         Majorca Flats Episodes 121 to 130
Majorca Flats Episodes 31 to 40         Majorca Flats Episodes 131 to 140
Majorca Flats Episodes 41 to 50         Majorca Flats Episodes 141 to 150   
Majorca Flats Episodes 51 to 60         Majorca Flats Episodes 151 to 160
Majorca Flats Episodes 61 to 70
Majorca Flats Episodes 71 to 80
Majorca Flats Episodes 81 to 90
Majorca Flats Episodes 91 to 100

No comments: