Friday, August 12, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 168

He pushed his paper coffee beaker round the table in front of him.
But I still like women.” Very quietly, looking away, anywhere but at the other two, he added, “I still hope I'll find somebody, maybe get married, have kids. But there's the, ya knaow, virus, and anyway, what woman would want a strayt kid, a whore?”
C'mere!” said Jason. Keith shook his head. Jason stood up and went over to Keith's end of the bench, and standing behind him, put his arms round the other man and rested his head in Keith's curls. “What woman would want a man who's clever, kind, and sexy? Hmm?” he said, and then he bent his head to one side and kissed Keith's ear. Keith reached up with his hand and squeezed Jason's arm.
I didn't mean to be shitty,” offered Luigi. “I just … well for me, I'm only interested in blokes. I couldn't … you know … get hard for a woman. I suppose it's because I'm such a queen.”
You reckon, Lou? I reckon if I was up you, pounding away, you'd be hard as, with any woman.” Keith's eyes glinted.
Luigi coloured.
Keith grinned. “No shame here, mate. Sex is sex, and love is love, and never the twain shall meet. No, I don't mean that, I knaow they can. But, Lou, I'd get hard just doing you, ya knaow that?”


First Majorca Flats post       Previous MF post (#167)       Next MF post(#169)


Majorca Flats Episodes 1 to 10           Majorca Flats Episodes 101 to 110
Majorca Flats Episodes 11 to 20         Majorca Flats Episodes 111 to 120
Majorca Flats Episodes 21 to 30         Majorca Flats Episodes 121 to 130
Majorca Flats Episodes 31 to 40         Majorca Flats Episodes 131 to 140
Majorca Flats Episodes 41 to 50         Majorca Flats Episodes 141 to 150   
Majorca Flats Episodes 51 to 60         Majorca Flats Episodes 151 to 160
Majorca Flats Episodes 61 to 70
Majorca Flats Episodes 71 to 80
Majorca Flats Episodes 81 to 90
Majorca Flats Episodes 91 to 100

No comments: