Sunday, August 14, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 169


Luigi stared at him. “It's a date,” he said flatly. “You're just the kind of guy I go for. Straight.”
Keith reached out with the arm which wasn't holding Jason and gently punched Luigi's shoulder. “Not straight, not any more.”
You look straight. You act straight. All that rough manliness.” Luigi's tone was mocking, but his eyes were sad.
Keith stared at him for several heartbeats. “Ya knaow, Lou,” he said, his accent verging on the impenetrable, “ya're a sexy fucker. Ya knaow that, roight? Ya knaow that nointy percent of the blaokes who come in here would loik ta fuck ya silly. Fuck ya till they're raw. And I knaow that I'm not sexy. I'm not good-lookin', I've got this,” and he massaged his paunch, “and I'm not a looker loik yaou and Jason here. I'm just a blaoke. Nothin' much. A nobody. Unattractive, a fuckin' dog.”
Luigi looked at him then turning away addressed the wall. “I go for manly guys. Straight guys. Straight-acting guys. I'm always getting into trouble. You're … jeez, Keith … you have no idea. You're totally—totally—hot.” He turned to look directly at Keith. “ 'Fuck me till you're raw, huh?' I could do that.” He held Keith's eyes,and Jason could feel the electricity between them. “But what about after? Huh? What about my heart?”
What about it?”
You'll go off with Esmé, yeah, and get married, and have kids and stuff.”



First Majorca Flats post       Previous MF post (#168)       Next MF post(#170)


Majorca Flats Episodes 1 to 10           Majorca Flats Episodes 101 to 110
Majorca Flats Episodes 11 to 20         Majorca Flats Episodes 111 to 120
Majorca Flats Episodes 21 to 30         Majorca Flats Episodes 121 to 130
Majorca Flats Episodes 31 to 40         Majorca Flats Episodes 131 to 140
Majorca Flats Episodes 41 to 50         Majorca Flats Episodes 141 to 150   
Majorca Flats Episodes 51 to 60         Majorca Flats Episodes 151 to 160
Majorca Flats Episodes 61 to 70
Majorca Flats Episodes 71 to 80
Majorca Flats Episodes 81 to 90
Majorca Flats Episodes 91 to 100

No comments: