Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 217



Jason knocked at the flat's door. Luigi opened it and stared at him in silence. Jason's heart sank.
May I come in?” he asked, his upper-class English accent suddenly strong.
Luigi bowed.
You all right, Lou?”
Luigi's shiny black-olive eyes were sad. “I don't know, Jace. I … I feel …”
Jason was unable to stand it any more. He pulled Luigi into a hug. He squeezed the other man hard and then he kissed him.
What happened last night?” he asked.
Luigi stared at him. He didn't pretend not to understand. Still held by Jason's arms he muttered, “I dunno, Jace. Maybe … it was … fuck!”
Did Esmé freak you out?”
Luigi rubbed his chin on Jason's stubble.
Having fun?” asked Jason.
Luigi grinned. “Sorry, I had a sudden itch. And you're holding my arms.”
Well?”
Well, what?”
Did Esmé being there freak you out?”
It's … it's just that I'm afraid that Keith will decide to go straight. And then …”




First Majorca Flats post       Previous MF post (#216)       Next MF post(#218)


Episodes 1 to 180 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments: