Friday, November 25, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 259


 “You should go to the police, Cody.” Michael was looking at him intently while he said it.
Cody just shook his head.
Would you recognise him if you saw him again?”
Oh yes. I fucking would. He … jeez …. he tied me down and raped me, all the time cutting me with the knife. Look!” he pointed towards cuts several centimetres long on his legs and his stomach. “He would mutter Biblical verses while he did it, and when he came, he would shout hallelujah! He wanted me to watch him while he did it. He would tie my legs back and told me if I closed my eyes he'd cut a piece out of me.” Cody looked away. “I didn't believe him. I couldn't bear to watch him. His eyes were so demented. So I closed my eyes.” He paused, unable to go on. The other two waited. “He … cut …. he cut a chunk out of my bum. I fainted from the pain. When I came round he said 'next time I'll cut more'.” Cody stopped and swallowed, then added, “No I will never forget him. His face … I will never forget his face. His eyes. Never.”
So that means you can identify him, right?”
Cody nodded then understood what Michael was implying. “Oh fuck! Oh fucking Jesus!”
The police may be dickheads when it comes to dealing properly with gays but at least if you tell them you reduce the risk to yourself.”







Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

No comments: