Friday, October 28, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 232


The three of them were side by side on the shabby sofa in Keith's lounge-room, facing the TV. On the table in front of them were arranged two bottles of Yellowglen 'Yellow', three champagne flutes, and a large packet of crisps.
I'm getting fat, you two!” said Jason, gesturing towards the eats and drinks.
Ya just naid to fuck more often!” answered Keith with a lewd grin. “Think of all those calories you'd use.”
I wish. I'm going to have to start running again, maybe take up a sport or two.”
I'll come runnin' with ya,” offered Keith.
Me too,” said Luigi.
You don't need to run!” Jason was scornful. “You're ridiculously slim already. Mr sexy!”
Luigi laughed. “Yeah, yeah. It'll be good to run together. It'll keep us on track, make us do it every day, even when we don't want to.”
Time, though. I mean, we can only get together at night on Monday nights.”
We can run in the day. You lazybones can get up half an hour earlier.”
Lazybones!” Jason pounced. He grabbed Luigi and started to tickle him. “Take that back, Signor Sexy, or it's the treatment!”
Stop it you oaf!” Luigi was laughing. “You're giving me a hard-on!”
Oh! Who's the perve then, I ask you? Me, giving a wholesome manly tickle to my friend? Or you, popping a boner inside that silk thong I can see artfully exposed above your waistband?” Jason's mock serious tone was quite negated by his huge grin.
Luigi shut him up by kissing him.



Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)


No comments: