Sunday, November 20, 2011

Majorca Flats -- 254


 “I'm not supposed to answer the phone when I'm driving! But I will anyway 'cos you're such a star. So what are you wearing, Straightboy …?”
Lou! I'm about to pick up my gran. And I'm wearing Key's boxers, so if I get a fatty … Where are you?”
I'm just about to arrive at the house.”
You think he's OK, this guy? I mean, he wasn't forcing Cody to say stuff just to get you there, was he?”
No. He sounded totally genuine. And Cody did too. I'll ring you as soon as we're ready to go, OK?”
OK. And Lou, you know we're both right behind you, don't you? If you need help or a shoulder to cry on, you know where to come, huh?”
Yes.”
Jason could tell that how moved Luigi was by the offer because he'd struggled to keep his voice even.
Till later, then, Lou.”
Jason wanted to say “I love you”. He'd loved Brent. But did he love Luigi and Keith? They were friends, trusted and trustworthy, intimate, fun to be with, supportive and likable. And very sexy. But were they lovers? Well, they were in the typical use of the term, meaning people you fuck, but did he love them? He wasn't sure.






Episodes 1 to 220 (without pictures, 10 episodes per chapter)

1 comment:

Patrick Young said...

YES YES YES YES and YES, ya daft git, on all counts: you love one another LIKE THAT!!!!

Thanks, Nik.

Patrick